Not sure if this is a bug or not but when I moved an article into the archive using the "add to archive" option and then tried to move it back to the articles section using the "remove from archive" option, I had to go into the database and change it there. For some reason it wouldn't place it back into the articles section. It didn't even remove it from the archive after refreshing. Paul
I can't seem to replicate this problem. I tested it on the demo system here
Username: admin Password: admin
Can you try testing it there as well to see if the same problem happens, just thinking it might be a browser specific problem.
I guess it must have had something to do with the previous bugs as everything is working fine now.